A VERY Nice Trade

If only they could all be like this.

 

Ticker VERY on April 8th, 2021 - 1 Min time frame-

Trading VERY - April 8th, 2021
Trading ticker VERY on April 8th, 2021 - platform being used is DAS Trader Pro

 

Quick action here and a nice trade- some days it's just a walk in the park.

I set up the chart you see here in DAS Trader Pro utilizing the Volume by Price study within the platform- placing a limit order above the price action, so that I can act quick when the time calls for it. The dark theme of DAS is pretty sinister, especially with that blue.

If you'd like to ask me more about the trade, or how I set up the chart- I have a special way of setting up the Volume Profile to make it extra effective- a volume/ price 'heat map'. Contact me. You are always welcome to ask for the .cst file(any template files really) or help in setting up your platform if you are also utilizing  DAS Trader Pro for your trading.

Safe trading to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts-